Sunday, April 02, 2006

I suck at this...

I managed to avoid the blog for a whole freakin' month. How? Why? I am on the computer about 73.2% of the day...so why haven't I posted? Answer: Lazy and life is boring. Actually not too boring as of late. There were ventures to NOLA and good ol' Lake Chuck to visit the fam and the Jess. Babies were seen, things got pierced, and thankfully baby fingers stayed away from said piercings. Unfortunately, when I returned home, Kermit thought he would help the healing process along by giving the new earring a nice long, liquidy, lick. Lee reassured me that dog saliva has healing properties. Perhaps, I agreed...if only he hadn't licked his ass 30 seconds earlier. No massive infection yet, so who knows... Since I've been such a bad blogger this month, here's a quick recap of my life as of late:

Things I Learned in March 2006:
1) Scotch is bad.
2) Any drink involving the words Irish Car Bomb cannot be good for you.
3) Piercing doesn't hurt as much as I thought. Wonder what I can do next...Suggestions?
4) My niece is the cutest kid on Earth
5) It is still possible to freeze your ass off in NC during the month of March. Snow in March? WTF?
6) After visiting New Orleans, it reconfirms the fact that the food sucks here. Bad.
7) Residency sucks. At least so far...
8) Taxes suck. Period. The end.


Here's proof I don't have a black thumb!!
Here's to hoping I make it back to the blog before May!

Peace Out!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

1) Your flowers are beautiful.
2) Irish Car Bombs are fun.
3) Piercings are also lots of fun.
4) I miss you, and I'll call you soon now that I'm done with vaginas.